Monday, April 23, 2007

'Stache 1-Bucholz 0

Yeah, I'm bored. Sue Me.

In tonights game Jose Valentin hit a mammoth of a 3 run homer to put the Mets up 3-0 and for good. He also had a sac fly against Taylor Buchholz who is a terrible pitcher, with a really, really gay name.

Ever since last year I've been downplaying Jose Valentin's playing, last year I thought he didn't deserve to be the starting second basemen for the New York Mets and thought Anderson Hernandez deserved it. But after he disposed the notion that all Dominican ball players could hit, Valentin was supplanted in the role. He has yet to give that up. I didn't think Valentin would have a good year this year, but I have been proven wrong, again.

Jose Valentin had 4 RBIs today (David Wright has 4 ALL season) and is one of the many unheralded signings by GM Omar Minaya.















All of us at the Mets are better than Jesus love you.

But your 'stache isn't better than Keith's, his just rocks!

No comments: