Monday, April 23, 2007

David Wright: Where hath thou been?

This was written a couple of days ago. Before Wright's Batting AVG dropped, AGAIN.

David Wright, the sexbomb third basemen for the New York Mets has not started off his season on the right (pun intended) foot. He is now hitting a respectable .295 0 Homeruns and only a paultry 4 runs batted in.

This is not the David Wright I fell in love with (did I just write that on the internet?) He is just not the same ever since he went to the Homerun Derby and cheated on me with resident myspace stalker Paul "Lo Dough Boy" Lo Duca.

DON'T THINK I'VE FORGIVEN YOU DAVID! BECAUSE I HAVEN'T.

David, you hit 20 homers before the all star break, but only 6 after it. What gives? David? What's the matter. It seems everything has gone down hill since that fateful day in July?

You've gone from this David Wright:


To this one:









Now I know your over 21 and can legally drink, what the fuck gives David? I hope you are not doing this every night cause then you are really hurting the team. And I

I know it's only April David, but I'm worried that Jack, Jose, Jim and Mr. Jameson have taken you under their wing, well break out of that tomorrow against the Braves, please David?

Thanks, by the way, I left some clothes at your apartment, can I pick them up, thanks.

No comments: